How to register
How to register in 4 steps
You wish to participate in the HALF MARATHON DES SABLES Fuerteventura but you have a few questions about registration?
You will find all the answers to your questions on this page.
1 / First create your account on the site:
Fill in all your personal data to start registration.
EACH REGISTRATION TO THE RACE IS INDIVIDUAL (1 participant = 1 email address). If you register as a couple, team or group of friends, each person participating in the race must have their personal account (accompanying persons do not register directly, only the person participating in the race registers on their account. The participant just needs to specify the first and last name of the accompanying person in the runner's profile.)
If you already have an active account, you can log in with your email address and password (if you forgot it, you can request a new password).
2 / Select an accommodation offer suited to your profile:
You will spend 1 night at the hotel before the start of the adventure (September 20th) and 3 nights after the arrival of the race (September 24th to the 27th).
Discover our offers according to your profile at Playitas Resort, the sportiest hotel in Europe.
You participate alone: you can select one of the accommodation options offered:
- APPARTHOTEL: units to be shared with 3 or 4 other competitors
- HOTEL: double room (2 separate beds) to share with another competitor of the same sex
- VILLA: units with private swimming pool (2 bedrooms and 1 convertible bed in the living room), to be shared with 5 other competitors
You participate as a couple or with a friend:
- HOTEL: double room to share with your spouse or friend.
You participate and come with an accompanying non-runner:
- HOTEL with accompanying person: double room to share with your accompanying person who will keep the room for 7 nights with half board (from September 20th to the 27th). Only the registration of the runner is sufficient for this offer, it will simply be necessary to fill in the information of the accompanying person during the registration.
You participate in a group or with several accompanying non-runners:
- APPARTHOTEL: units to be shared with 3 or 4 other competitors.
- VILLA: units with private swimming pool (2 bedrooms and 1 convertible in the living room), to be shared with 5 other competitors.
You come as a team: once all the members of the team are individually registered, you can send your team name by email to email@example.com
During registration, you will be asked to enter the names of the people with whom you want to share your accommodation. If you are alone, you can skip this step, the choice will be made randomly (by nationality and in a non-mixed room). If you don't already have this information, you can provide it later when the organization comes back to you. It is the same for the distribution of tents on the bivouac.
Until a certain date, you can change your accommodation mode after registration, by sending your request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (under conditions).
3 / Select a payment method to validate your registration:
BANK CARD: payment in 1 or 3 instalments (automatic debit: 1st third at registration, 2nd and 3rd third debited on anniversary date the following 2 months).
BANK TRANSFER: payment in 1, 3 or 10 times without charge (available depending on your registration date). Once your registration is validated, you will receive your payment schedule by email with all the instructions.
4/ Fill in your detailed information:
IDENTITY DOCUMENT INFORMATION: valid passport or identity card (if you do not already have your identity documents, you can leave the box empty and come back to it later).
EMERGENCY CONTACT: name and contact details of the person to contact in case of emergency
- If you do not fill in this information during your registration, it can be completed later, by reconnecting to your profile.
- If you fill in this data during your registration and you need to modify it later, send your request by email to: email@example.com
Please note that your runner profile must be fully completed for your registration to be fully validated.